The management of ONLYPLAST SPAIN, S.L. has decided to establish an Integrated Management System of Quality and Environment, UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001, in order to improve its quality management, staff and protect the environment, in our scope activity: Purchase, sale and treatment of virgin and recycled plastic. Our basis is the maximum organization, performance, quality and profitability that will allow the company to be in accordance with the environment and at the same time to reach a high level of competitiveness in the market. At ONLYPLAST SPAIN, S.L., we are committed to well- defined, integrated objectives:
- Continuous improvement in order to be pioneers.
- To keep a strict control on the incidents that occur in our activity to promote behaviours focused on the protection and prevention of pollution, as well as other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation and continuous improvement.
- To carry out constant training of the company’s staff on any new aspect for organisation.
- To comply with the requirements of the ISO Quality and Environmental standards, the requirements established with our clients and the legislative and environmental regulations, applicable to our activity.
- Objectives will be set, and the Integrated System will be continuously reviewed to adapt it to the demands and needs of our customers.
- The use of new technologies to achieve a good performance of the integrated quality and environment system.
- To train, motivate and raise awareness among the company’s personnel, in order to achieve a good functioning of the Integrated System.
- To detect and assess the impacts and aspects that the company causes to the environment in order to deal with them in a continuous improvement.
- To promote awareness of this policy to all employees in order to make a common approach to our improvement objectives based on our environmental risks and aspects.
All the players involved in the achievement of the project, from the company’s staff to external agents, must be identified. In addition, effective communication between all the agents involved in the execution of the work must be promoted.