HAVE A LOOK TO OUR RECYCLED PLASTIC MATERIALS: HDPE
At Onlyplast we are engaged in the handling, process and sale of recycled Plastic materials such as HDPE (High Density Polyethylene).
We sale HDPE coming from plastic objects and packaging for its industrial use, in form of granules, regrind and bales.
- Regranulate materials, post-industrial and post-consumer
- Various colours available
- Applications: extrusion, blown
- Regrind and washed materials
- Post-industrial and post-consumer materials
- Applications: extrusion, injection, blown
- Meshes and nets form agriculture
- Drip tapes
High density polyethylene is an olefin polymer (same as polypropylene). It is a thermoplastic polymer made up by repeated units of ethylene.
- Excellent thermal and chemical resistance
- Very good impact strenght
- Solid, colourless, translucent, almost dull
- Easy to process, can be processed by thermoforming, injection and extrusion.
- Flexible even at low temperature
- Harder than low density polyethylene
- Very light
- Its density is around 0.940 – 0.970 g/cm3
If you need to purchase recycled HDPE, contact us! We sale and export recycled plastics such as HDPE to Europe, America, Africa and Asia. To do so, we dispose of our headquarters in Murcia and a logistics warehouse next to the Port of Valencia that allows us to export very easily and quickly.
We submit a picture report about loading process: from material preparation, to its stuffing for transport till destination. Confidence and trust are our main values. Ask for a quote without engagement!